Memory with Kate - Easter 2009...
Sweet sisters, Karlee and Katelyn.
Tender feelings in my heart this week.
I went shopping for Easter dresses for the girls.
I couldn't help but peek at what they had in Kate's size.
What size would she be? A Girls Size 8, maybe?
Its hard wondering what she might be like as a 9 year old.
Its hard never knowing what she might've grown up to be.
I can only imagine.
But I see in my mind, a beautiful blonde, brown eyed girl, with a darling smile
and a heart so full that sunbeams follow her every footstep.
What I'd give for one more hug and sweet puckered-lip kiss from this girl.
Thinking about Easter and the Savior's resurrection.
Looking forward to that blessed day when I see my little girl again.
What a sweet reunion that will be.
Until that day...
My Savior, My Father in Heaven, and my sweet angel Kate
are always right here in my heart.
#missourkate #becausethesaviorlives #sowillshe #thankfulforthehopeHebrings #easterblessings

No comments:
Post a Comment