Sunday, March 27, 2016
Artwork by Del Parsons... "Come and See"
This is my new favorite painting of the Savior with a little child (Come and See by Del Parson)
I got it in time for the Easter holiday.
This is how I picture Katelyn - in His good and loving hands. Look how she touches the nail prints in His hands. I love this.
I am thankful for the Savior Jesus Christ, who overcame death and brings to us the greatest gift - the promise of eternal life. I never fully understood how great His precious gift truly is until I experienced the sting of losing a child. It has been the hardest heartache I have ever had. But because of His resurrection, I know that (in an eternal perspective) death has no sting and the grave has no victory (1 Corinthians 15:55).
His gift has lifted me, carried me, and continues to sustain me every day as I miss my Kate.
It does this mother's heart good to know that my little girl is with Jesus, and that He loves and cares for her.
Katelyn is being kept safely under His wing, until that great day when I get to see her again. #missourkate
Some of my favorite scriptures are those of Jesus speaking of the little children.
"All children are alike unto me; wherefore, I love little children with a perfect love; and they are all alike and partakers of salvation." Moroni 8:17
"Suffer little children to come unto me... for of such is the kingdom of God." Luke 18:16
#BecauseHeLives my heart sings #hallelujah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment