Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My Summer Baby Surprise

Happy Birthday Kortney!  



This sweet girl has been a joy and a blessing. 
She makes us happy when skies are gray - and she came into the world with this very purpose. 

I remember the comfort she gave my heart when she was only 4 months old.  Her timing was a surprise but she must've known her momma was going to need her.  So she came earlier than planned, and was our only Summer Baby. 

Looking back, it all makes sense why Heavenly Father sent her to me when He did. It was a gift - the comfort and peace I'd feel every time I'd hold and rock her.  

She's still a gift every day. I feel so lucky to be her momma.   
And I am so grateful to her for helping me find my smile again. 

I love you, my sweet Kortney.  
7 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment